Thursday, 21 May 2009

Gratitude...

Cafe Gratitude has a few locations, but I've most recently stumbled upon their 9th Avenue location.  Their cafe, situated on 9th Avenue between Irving and Judah in the Sunset district of San Francisco, is charming.  

"What are you grateful for?" they ask upon arrival.  The green room in the back has communal seating and the patio has picnic benches.  There are trees arching over the tables, covering the sky.  

All meals on the menu are organic, most are raw (0r "live"), and for the most part vegan.  Food titles have names like:
"I am eternally sweet"
"I am thankful"
"I am cool"
"I am sassy"
"I am a hero"
etc.  

The place is amazing for everything except your wallet.  Expect to spend much more that you think reasonable for a milkshake.

Location: Cafe Gratitude, San Francisco, CA, U.S.A.

1 comment:

Rhian said...

if you check out their website,you can see that the prices are outrageous. I would suggest a re-read of The Emperor's New Clothes...I am not grateful for anything that costs pennies to produce sold at such outrageous prices. I am sure that they are grateful for all the pure profit that they are reaping from all those people with low to no self-esteem.